Virtual Network Systems
The SALTO can deliver an access control system, tailored to your exact requirements to provide you with all the security, convenience and control you need.
SALTO’s state-of-the-art electronic locking systems offer flexible and functional access control with a wide choice of software options. Their access control systems are designed to work in a wire free environment so there is no need to hard wire the building, allowing you to keep your original doors and locks in place. This makes installation fast, self contained and straightforward. An access control system that uses distributed intelligence in both the lock and the key to communicate wirelessly with PC based SALTO programming software that makes lock re-programming or re-keying a thing of the past.
Both key cards and locks can be programmed to allow or restrict access to different parts of the building. And the information stored in the key card can be transferred to a computer to provide precise audit trail information about where and when each lock has been used including the date, time and whether access was allowed or denied.
Virtual Network System
The system allows stand-alone locks to read, receive and write information via its operating smart carriers. And since user related access information is stored in an encrypted format on the ID carriers, on-line wall readers can update (and receive information from) the cards at any time anywhere in the building.
This functionality can revolutionise the problems associated with key control, eliminating the need to replace locks when key or code security is breached due to the loss or theft of keys and codes. It can combine on-line control points with off-line standalone locks enabling customers to manage up to 64,000 users and up to 64,000 doors in the same system. It also eliminates the physical restrictions of traditional standalone electronic locks and can seamlessly integrate with an existing access control system to allow ID cards and locks to be updated, restricted or deleted remotely
- The ability to add or delete access privileges at will. The ability to program in 256 different time zones
- Carry out updating tasks changing access times/ days using up to 256 different calendars
- The ability to validate the expiry date of key cards on any on-line wall reader
- The ability to add security through additional authenticated validation procedures including pin codes and biometrics as well the ability to blacklist cards from the system
- On card audit-trailing to track staff or visitor movement
- Lock specific battery power data is registered on any card using the lock -staff or visitor -and transferred back to the PC control software via any update reader just by using the system