The Purehold PULL is an economic alternative to the Purehold PRO, the Purehold PULL is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for LOWER-RISK areas.
Minimum suitable handle size 200 mm centres, handle not included.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply “snapping” into place in under 30 seconds. It’s perfect for toilet and office doors!
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing pull door handles, the Purehold PULL can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 16 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm or 22 mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK) supplied with packing shims.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single day’s basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Shelf life of 6 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance